Amanda-Users

Re: My First changer.debug

2005-08-06 17:20:28
Subject: Re: My First changer.debug
From: Marcus <ashogunnamedmarcus AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:01:55 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks for the reply :}

> chg-mtx requires a configuration file. > All yours
are commented out.
Ok, I added this to my 'amanda.conf':
changerfile "/usr/lib/amanda/chg-mtx"

> Its identity is specified with the changerfile
> directive.
By identity do you mean the devicefile, /dev/sgx?

Either way, when I run amlabel now, I get something
like
"Changer reported Usage:"
Now 'Usage:' is the first thing mtx writes when you
mess up a command. So something isn't passing right.
Is there a way for me to see what mtx is being handed?
The fact I don't know script doesn't help this :{
Thanks list, I appreciate any assistance..,!