Amanda-Users

RE: AMRECOVER testing

2005-07-21 11:05:08
Subject: RE: AMRECOVER testing
From: "LaValley, Brian E" <BLaValley AT ALLEGROMICRO DOT com>
To: "'Joshua Baker-LePain'" <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:52:16 -0400
I found the file in /var/log/amanda
I am using Fedora Core 3.
It looks like I need to set the tape device.  Thanks for your help.

New question: There are many debug files here. When things are all working
fine, do people usually turn off debugging so this enormous number of files
aren't created any more? How do you do that?  Or does everyone just not
worry about it?