Amanda-Users

Re: disklist and whitespaces

2004-07-16 06:33:35
Subject: Re: disklist and whitespaces
From: Andrea Borgia <borgia AT cs.unibo DOT it>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 12:21:39 +0200
Alexander Jolk wrote:

Then create a symlink to that directory with a simple name from
somewhere else and backup that symlink (not the directory containing it,
but the link itself).

So brilliantly simple and obvious that I didn't think of it 8-)

I still believe amanda should deal with such filenames properly, but this workaround is more than ok with me. Tested it today and it appears to be fine.

Thanks,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT