Amanda-Users

disklist and whitespaces

2004-07-15 12:53:38
Subject: disklist and whitespaces
From: Andrea Borgia <borgia AT cs.unibo DOT it>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:48:50 +0200
Hello.

On one host I would like to backup the Windows "Documents and Settings" directory from Linux, but it appears Amanda is bitching about those embedded whitespaces.

I've tried both escaping them and quoting the whole path (as above), but still no luck.

Has anyone dealt with a similar problem before? Apart from simply ignoring such paths, how should I add them to the disklist?

TIA,
Andrea.

--
Homepage: http://andrea.borgia.bo.it     /    Amateur radio: IZ4FHT