Amanda-Users

Re: Issues with tape changers

2004-07-14 09:40:30
Subject: Re: Issues with tape changers
From: Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
To: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:37:34 -0400
I've used that script on three different amanda configs at my
site (only one has some issues and its the oldest of the three
installation, the other two work perfectly).

I did change the shell though, ksh I think helped with some of
the issues on the older installation. YMMV.

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 09:25:58AM -0400, Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 at 2:08pm, Gaby Vanhegan wrote
>
> > Thanks, I will give this a try.  Is there much configuration required
> > for chg-zd-mtx?
>
> Not really.  Look through the chg-zd-mtx script itself (which amanda puts
> in /usr/local/libexec by default -- it steps you through the config
> process.
>
> --
> Joshua Baker-LePain
> Department of Biomedical Engineering
> Duke University
---
   Brian R Cuttler                 brian.cuttler AT wadsworth DOT org