Amanda-Users

Re: Chg-scsi problem

2004-06-25 13:19:40
Subject: Re: Chg-scsi problem
From: eric AT cirr DOT com (Eric Schnoebelen)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 12:10:33 -0500
cngo AT nmsu DOT edu writes:
- Thank you very much for very useful advice. I've change chg-scsi.conf
- file as  you said. I didn't get the Input/ouput error message.
- However, I still get the following errors:

        It looks like the tape device isn't fully recognized.
What device is it? (with full model name/number, please) What
robot is it in?

        Also, which version of NetBSD are you using, and on what
processor family?

        As a guess, chg-scsi needs to learn about that tape
device type, and how to query it for ready status.

- Do you have any idea about it. BTW, I haven't tried your patches.
- Kindly have a look at my amanda.conf and chg-scsi.conf files and
- give me your advice.

        The configuration files look good.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric AT cirr DOT com
http://www.cirr.com