Amanda-Users

"not in your disklist" error

2004-04-21 08:07:29
Subject: "not in your disklist" error
From: nejat onay erkose <nejat_onay.erkose AT int-evry DOT fr>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:08:40 +0200
Hello,

I am a new user in amanda. I got the below message after trying to execute the
command amrecover with config name test :

amrecover -C test AMRECOVER Version 2.4.4p1. Contacting server on localhost ...
220 amandatux AMANDA index server (2.4.4p1) ready.
200 Access OK
Setting restore date to today (2004-04-21)
200 Working date set to 2004-04-21.
200 Config set to test.
501 Host amandatux.int-evry.fr is not in your disklist.
Trying host amandatux.int-evry.fr ...
501 Host amandatux.int-evry.fr is not in your disklist.

What should I do and to know to get rid of the "not in your disklist" error
message.
I woul appreciate if one can help me. Thank you!