Amanda-Users

Re: Strange DNS lookup problems ... I think ...

2004-03-05 02:42:21
Subject: Re: Strange DNS lookup problems ... I think ...
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 08:39:28 +0100
Hi, Geoff,

on Freitag, 05. März 2004 at 04:44 you wrote to amanda-users:

GS> NOTES:
GS>   planner: tapecycle (4) <= runspercycle (4)
GS>   driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
GS>   taper: tape schedule6-THU kb 0 fm 0 [OK]

I would try to correct the issue mentioned here first.
Add tapes to this cycle so that tapecycle is at least 5 in this case.

Could be that planner does not plan if tapecycle <= runspercycle as
one might guess from the second line above.

--

How does your disklist look like? Do you use "intrap" or
"intrap.dlwc.nsw.gov.au" there? AFAIK the first ...

--
best regards,
Stefan

Stefan G. Weichinger