Amanda-Users

Re: Subject: Tapeless: How to make a SECOND backup?

2003-10-31 11:00:56
Subject: Re: Subject: Tapeless: How to make a SECOND backup?
From: JC Simonetti <simonetti AT echo DOT fr>
To: turgut kalfaoglu <turgut AT egenet.com DOT tr>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:59:24 +0100
I've coded a "chg-disk" driver that acts exactly like the "chg-zd" ones.
You use it like that:
--- cut here ---
tapedev "file:/BACKUP2/slots/"
rawtapedev "file:/BACKUP2/slots/"
changerdev "/dev/null"
tpchanger "chg-disk"
--- cut here ---

And everything else is made automatically.

The patch including the driver (and aclocal/autoconf/...) against 2.4.4p1 is
available at: http://www.elysiria.org/projects/amanda/chg-disk.tgz

Jean-Christian SIMONETTI    email: jean-christian.simonetti AT wanadoo DOT com
SysAdmin Wanadoo Portails   phone: (+33)493004911
Sophia Antipolis, France