Amanda-Users

Fwd: Re: amrecover - No index records

2003-10-10 08:12:01
Subject: Fwd: Re: amrecover - No index records
From: Sector Unknown <secun AT yahoo DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 05:06:11 -0700 (PDT)
--- Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:12:02 +0200
> From: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
> To: C Hardee <secun AT yahoo DOT com>
> Subject: Re: amrecover - No index records
>
> C Hardee wrote:
>
> > I am running Amanda on a RH9 box.  I have indexing
> > turned on in my amanda.conf and the index file is
> > created during amdump. I can unzip the file and
> view
> > it with no problems.
>
> How does it look?  Leading numbers?  (see other
> thread today in
> amanda-users.)

An example index is stored in
/var/lib/amanda/normal/index/linx/_home.
This is the same as in amanda.conf.

Here is a partial example of the index file
20031009_0.

[root@linx secun]# less 20031009_0
/
/lost+found/
/grub/
/grub/grub.conf
/grub/splash.xpm.gz
/grub/menu.lst
/grub/device.map
/grub/stage1
/grub/stage2
/grub/e2fs_stage1_5
/grub/fat_stage1_5
/grub/ffs_stage1_5
/grub/jfs_stage1_5
/grub/minix_stage1_5
/
/lost+found/

Please let me know if you need any more info.