Amanda-Users

Re: Help

2003-10-06 06:25:24
Subject: Re: Help
From: "Rohit" <rohit AT genetechindia DOT com>
To: "Paul Bijnens" <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>, "AMANDA Users" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:50:54 +0530
Thanks for your response. Here are amanda versions which I am running on
tape server:

Tape Server (RH9)
amanda-client-2.4.3-4
amanda-server-2.4.3-4
amanda-2.4.3-4

On machine1 (RH7.3)
amanda-2.4.2p2-7
amanda-client-2.4.2p2-7

And yes. /h2 exists on machine1. I now named my DLE like this:

machine1 /h2 {
    comp-user-tar
    exclude "./Appleshare" "./apple"
}

But even when I run amcheck.. it gives this error:

-bash-2.05b$ /usr/sbin/amcheck -c DailySet1

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
WARNING: machine1:/h2 does not support multiple exclude
WARNING: machine1: selfcheck request timed out.  Host down?
Client check: 3 hosts checked in 30.071 seconds, 1 problem found

Thanks again!