Amanda-Users

Re: Help

2003-10-06 04:52:40
Subject: Re: Help
From: "Rohit" <rohit AT genetechindia DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:18:22 +0530
I also get these errors when I try to run amcheck:

-bash-2.05b$ /usr/sbin/amcheck -c DailySet1

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
WARNING: machine1:/Label-Group1 does not support multiple exclude
ERROR: machine1:/Label-Group1 (//meosis/users): selfcheck does not support
device.
ERROR: machine1:/Label-Group1 (//meosis/users): sendsize does not support
device.
ERROR: machine1:/Label-Group1 (//meosis/users): sendbackup does not support
device.
WARNING: machine1:/ha2 does not support multiple exclude
ERROR: machine1:/ha2 (/h2): selfcheck does not support device.
ERROR: machine1:/ha2 (/h2): sendsize does not support device.
ERROR: machine1:/ha2 (/h2): sendbackup does not support device.

my disklist entry looks like this:

machine1 /ha2 /h2 {
  comp-user-tar
  exclude "./Appleshare" "./apple"
}

machine1 /Label-Group1 //meosis/users {
 comp-user-tar
 exclude "./user1" "./user2" "./user3" "./user4"
}

Where could I have gone wrong?

...Rohit