Amanda-Users

Re: disklist question

2003-06-19 11:23:43
Subject: Re: disklist question
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: "Michael Packer" <pac AT stingrayboats DOT com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:21:20 -0400
On Thursday 19 June 2003 08:44, Michael Packer wrote:
>I'm trying to break up a large disk into smaller sections when it
> does a backup.. I tried:
>
>localhost /sda5/other sda5 {
>       exclude "./files"
>       exclude "./snap"
>       exclude "./web"
>       always-full
>} 1
>
>but that doesn't seem to be working  how can I tell it to exclude
> those three directories on that /dev/sda5
>
>thanks!

Don't use localhost, use the FQDN of the machine.

You can only pass one argument that way, and its the last one thats
effective.  Put them into a single file, and name the file.  The
syntax changes slightly to tell it its a file, so check the manpages.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: