Amanda-Users

amverify

2003-06-07 19:28:32
Subject: amverify
From: rwong AT mrs.mni.mcgill DOT ca
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 19:26:04 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

Anyone use amverify?  When I use it amrestore complains that its not at
the head of the tape so filemarks maybe offset.  And images that are
written to tape but couldn't be completed comeback as errors (which makes
sense).  I just wanted to know if I was using it incorrectly.

% amverify <config>

I also wanted to know what the point of amverifyrun does since it outputs
a command that can be piped to sh, but with the runtapes setting > 1,
won't amverify attempt to go thru runtapes even if I used < runtapes?

thanks
robin

--
  7:19pm  up 2 days,  8:09,  1 user,  load average: 2.93, 3.47, 2.18