Amanda-Users

RE: client was working, now suddenly is getting self check "host down?" errors

2003-06-02 08:48:34
Subject: RE: client was working, now suddenly is getting self check "host down?" errors
From: "Martin, Jeremy" <jmartin AT gsi-kc DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:47:17 -0500
Once upon a time I did run amdump on the server and canceled it (control-c) as
I realized I need to make one last tweak before running it. I hadn't rebooted
the client having this problem since then.. I'll try a reboot on the client and
see if this happens again. If it does I'll check out the /tmp/amanda debug
files etc.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I have been assigned some other tasks
at work for now but I'll definitely be looking into this issue more when I get
a chance.

Jeremy