Amanda-Users

Full Back up of several images

2003-04-25 08:15:09
Subject: Full Back up of several images
From: "Alejandro Cuesta" <alejandrocuesta AT asturecopfs DOT info>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:05:04 +0200
Hello Amanda users.

I'm new with Amanda and am trying to back up several dump images (each
one less than 650MB) in CDRW using a CDRW-Taper patch by Tivano Software
(www.tivano.de).
The total size of these images is about 2 GB.
When i run amdump, Amanda only backs up the images that sums 650 MB, but
the rest of images are not backed up because don't have changer
(runtapes>1). Next run tries to backup the same images... so how can I
backup all images?
Do I have to plan a schedule of different dumps according to image
sizes? Is there any other way?
Thanks all suggestions.

Alejandro Cuesta Rodríguez