Amanda-Users

Whitepaper on differences in amanda versions?

2003-04-22 14:50:18
Subject: Whitepaper on differences in amanda versions?
From: "Rebecca Pakish Crum" <rebecca AT unterlaw DOT com>
To: "Amanda Users (E-mail)" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:47:47 -0500
Hi all -

I'm currently using amanda-2.4.2p2 and have been for over a year now with no
problems. I know that there was 2.4.3 and now there's a stable release of 2.4.4
out there. Is there a whitepaper or something on the amanda.org site that tells
me what the differences are between these versions? I'm not one to update just
for the sake of updating, and I'm not having any problems. We run a pretty
small, simple ship here...I just don't want to fall too far behind.

Anyone have any advice/suggestions/answers?
Please don't flame me if this is obvious...I checked out the amanda site and
nothing jumped out at me.

Rebecca A. Crum
Systems Administrator
Unterberg & Associates, P.C.