Amanda-Users

can you..........

2003-04-21 04:29:44
Subject: can you..........
From: rosetta kambia <rosekamb AT latinmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 11:00:12 -0400
Dear Friend.

I am Mrs. Rosetta Kambia wife to the late Chief Kenneth Kambia from Sierra
Leon. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance
to transfer our cash of twenty-five Million united states Dollars
($25,000.000.00)now in the custody of a private Security trust firm in Europe.
the money is in trunk boxes deposited and declared as Precious stones by my
late Husband.

as a matter of fact the company does not know the content as money, although my
husband made them to under stand that the boxes belongs to his foreign partner.

Source of the money:

My late Husband Chief Kenneth Kambia , a native of Mende District in the
Northerh province of Sierra Leone, was the General Manager of Sierra Leone
Mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown . According to my Husband, this money
was the income accrued from Mining Co-operation's overdraft and minor sales.
the civil war between the rebels forces of Major Paul Koroma and the combined
forces of ECOMOG peace-keeping operation that almost destroyed my country,
following the forceful removal from power of the civilian elected President
Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.before all these, My Husband had already made
arrangement for I and my two children to be evacuated to Ivory coast with the
CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT he made with a security firm in
Europe through the aid of U.N evacuation team.

During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate looting of
Public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the Sierra Leone
mining cooperation Was one of the targets and it was destroyed. My husband
including other top Government functionaries were attcked and killed by the
rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian
Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah.

As a result of my husbands's death , and with the information we got that
the rebels are out for us the burden became too much for me to handle
coupled with the ill health of my daugther. she died in the process as i could
not afford her decent medical care. Our only hope now is in you and the boxes
deposited in the Security Firm. To this effect, I humbly solicit your
assistance in the followings ways.

1. to assist me claim this boxes from the security Firm

2. to transfer this money (USD$25M) in your name to your country

3. to make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on our behalf in
your country and you, our Adviser/ and financial partner

For your assistance, I have agreed with my only surviving son that 15% of the
total amount will be for your effort and another 5% to cover all the
expenses that may incur during the business transaction,

Lastly, I urge you to keep this transaction strictly confidential as no one
knows our whereabouts.

Please as you show your willingness, Forward your full name,and Telephone/ Fax
numbers, to me via this email(rosettakambia10 AT netscape DOT net). earnestly
awaiting your response.

Thanks.

May God bless you as you assist us.

MRS. ROSETTA KAMBIA.