Amanda-Users

RE: Client Configuration

2003-04-08 06:41:57
Subject: RE: Client Configuration
From: "Pablo Jejcic" <pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk>
To: "'Amanda User'" <amanda AT murtix DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:05:32 +0100
Check this: http://www.asp.ogi.edu/~pchytil/linux/amanda/

Kind Regards.
  _____

Pablo Jejcic
Smartweb Senior system Administrator
School of Computing - Robert Gordon University
pablo.jejcic AT smartweb.rgu.ac DOT uk
T:44-(0)1224-262797
F:44-(0)1224-262790
  _____

``The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
And if you really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another
year until the one arises you are looking for.''
A. Tanenbaum, ``Introduction to Computer Networks'

  _____