Amanda-Users

blacklisted verizon mail server

2003-04-04 20:40:28
Subject: blacklisted verizon mail server
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:26:28 -0500
Jon;  I've sent a nastygram to postmaster AT unconfirmed.dsbl DOT org in an
attempt to get this fixed.  We'll see if they use their own list
and it bounces.

Yup, it did, as did my attempted forward of the bounce message to
postmaster AT verizon DOT net regarding it.  But a seperate message to
postmaster went thru.

I've also sent a similar msg, but a bit less nasty to
postmaster AT verizon DOT net.  That one hasn't bounced.

Me, a spammer?  Thats hillarious.  Nosy maybe, a bit of a knowitall
too (old farts usually get that way, in case no one has noticed :),
but a spammer?  Boggles the mind.  Good Grief even!

Its raining here, sporadicly, and I have to work the graveyard at
the transmitter tonight.  Its beginning to get the wobblies
according to the operators.  And I haven't managed to get all the
mud off my old 4wd pickup truck from my last trip up there.

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: