Amanda-Users

Bouncing email to Jon

2003-04-04 19:22:24
Subject: Bouncing email to Jon
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 18:05:24 -0500
I just tried to reply to your private email Jon, and got this:
To: gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net
From: Mail Administrator <Postmaster AT verizon DOT net>
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:53:35 -0600

Your message was not delivered because the return address was
refused.

The return address was '<gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>'

Please reply to Postmaster AT verizon DOT net

And the attachment content is the same as before.  My message to you
that generated that bounce.  Is this going to be a verizon problem?

AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M
Athlon1600XP@1400mhz  512M
by Gene Heskett are: