Amanda-Users

Re: amanda "stuck" in "getting estimate"

2003-03-18 15:56:32
Subject: Re: amanda "stuck" in "getting estimate"
From: Albert Hopkins <ahopkins AT dynacare DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 18 Mar 2003 13:22:27 -0600
Well, my etimeout is 3600 seconds and they had been running for over 8
hours.  Looking at the log files on the client, all of the estimates
completed successfully.  But I tracked the problem down. Had to do with
a bad (enterprise?) Linux kernel on the client.  Upgrading the kernel
and rebooting seems to have fixed the problem.

--a