Amanda-Users

Re: chg-zd-mtx error

2003-02-10 12:34:22
Subject: Re: chg-zd-mtx error
From: Benjamin Herbert <herbert AT isis.visi DOT com>
To: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:01:10 -0600
Here is some output from a mtx command:

[root@darwin libexec]$ /usr/sbin/mtx -f /dev/sg0 status
Storage Changer /dev/sg0:1 Drives, 10 Slots ( 0 Import/Export )
Data Transfer Element 0:Full (Storage Element 1 Loaded):VolumeTag =
   Storage Element 1:Empty
   Storage Element 2:Full :VolumeTag=
   Storage Element 3:Full :VolumeTag=
   Storage Element 4:Full :VolumeTag=
   Storage Element 5:Full :VolumeTag=
   Storage Element 6:Full :VolumeTag=
   Storage Element 7:Full :VolumeTag=
   Storage Element 8:Empty
   Storage Element 9:Empty
   Storage Element 10:Empty

So it seems that my changerdev is fine.

I dont have a changer.conf file.  I only have a changer.conf-clean,
changer.conf-access and a changer.conf-slot file.  They all contain 0 in
them.