Amanda-Users

uninitialized value in printf

2002-12-21 01:37:39
Subject: uninitialized value in printf
From: "amanda-user AT planetofidiots DOT com" <amanda-user AT planetofidiots DOT com>
To: martineau AT iro.umontreal DOT ca
Date: 20 Dec 2002 21:52:49 -0800
Hi Jean-Louis,

Version is Amanda 2.4.3 running on 2.4.19-r6 Gentoo linux, ppc.
(there's no Amanda ebuild script available for Gentoo, btw, if anyone
more capable than I is interested in hacking one up:o))

To be more descriptive, these errors appear after I initiate a dump then
call amstatus...amstatus shows the errors at the top of the page, then
the normal array of info about the dump. Nothing actually dumps, though,
and the tape machine just winds away into oblivion...never finding
whatever destination/fm it seeks.

Attached please find the amdump file requested. IP's, hostname, and
paths have been xxx'd or altered to protect the innocent.

Thanks!!