Amanda-Users

uninitialized value in printf

2002-12-19 23:15:01
Subject: uninitialized value in printf
From: WR <will AT virtualfilmlot DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: 19 Dec 2002 19:40:32 -0800
Hello all

I'm happy to report that amanda is working on the systems here, almost
perfectly!

There is one issue I have not been able to solve. If I back up internal
drive directories (boot drives), everything works perfectly, local and
network. When I try to back up the contents of drives attached to
ide-pci cards (using promise cards), I get this error, on any machine in
the system (tested on 3 seperate units):

Use of uninitialized value in printf at /target/dir/amstatus line
760
Use of uninitialized value in numeric ne (!=) at /target/dir/amstatus
line 761
Use of uninitialized value in addition (+) at /target/dir/amstatus line
770

Thanks to the maintainers of Amanda, it's an excellent package!
Also thanks for any help.

WR