Amanda-Users

FW: strange entries in the index file

2002-12-17 08:48:03
Subject: FW: strange entries in the index file
From: Paolo Supino <paolo AT telmap DOT com>
To: "'amanda-users AT amanda DOT org'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:02:23 +0200

Hi

   I'm resending this email in hope that someone will be able to help me
with it. A couple more details about it: the server is amanda backup 2.4.3
running on FreeBSD 4.5. The unix on which smbclient runs is Solaris 8
for intel with amanda 2.4.3 and samba 2.2.6a. The client is a windows 2000
professional. The tar version (though not relavent for this) is tar 1.13.19
taken from the sunfreeware's packages.

   I hope I'm giving enough details.