Amanda-Users

Problem with chg-zd-mtx

2002-12-12 20:33:44
Subject: Problem with chg-zd-mtx
From: John Oliver <joliver AT john-oliver DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:43:41 -0800
Red Hat 8.0  Using the amanda and mtx that came with.

[root@backup root]# su amanda -c "amcheck DailySet2"
bash: /root/.bashrc: Permission denied
Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
Holding disk /var/tmp: 2335916 KB disk space available, that's plenty
amcheck-server: could not get changer info: badly formed result from
changer: "/usr/lib/amanda/chg-zd-mtx: line 140: [: too many arguments"

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
--------------------------------
Client check: 1 host checked in 0.094 seconds, 0 problems found

(brought to you by Amanda 2.4.2p2)

Jumping down to line 140 of /usr/lib/amanda/chg-zd-mtx, I don't see
anything that loks wrong to me.

Unfortunately, I can't chck th archives right now... the company I'm
working on this for has a web proxy that blocks egroups, and I haven't
been able to get them to let me around that yet :-(

--
John Oliver, CCNA                            http://www.john-oliver.net/
Linux/UNIX/network consulting         http://www.john-oliver.net/resume/