Amanda-Users

Re: amdump fails- no estimate

2002-12-03 10:09:32
Subject: Re: amdump fails- no estimate
From: Matthew Boeckman <matthewb AT saepio DOT com>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martinea AT iro.umontreal DOT ca>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:23:42 -0600
That did it! I had an old force-bump and after clearing it out, the lvl0 ran fine.

Thanks for all responders.

Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
I remember an old bug, it's time to upgrade!

doh! I was hoping to not have to do that! I guess I can, however I'm still perplexed as to how this magically starts happening after 6 months of reliable backups.

Did you force a command? 'amadmin <conf> info' should tell you.

Clearing that command might help you.

Jean-Louis

--
Matthew Boeckman                        (816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration           Saepio Technologies