ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect 8.1 on RHEL cluster

2017-05-22 05:48:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Spectrum Protect 8.1 on RHEL cluster
From: adsm consulting <adsmcons AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 11:47:20 +0200
Hi Stefan,
not very technical reason, V5030 was already available because an Oracle
RAC is just migrated to Flashsystem 900, so we reused it for this new
spectrum protect, instead buy a lower spec storage.
Also performance will better for sure on SAS drives versus NL-SAS.

JR

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 11:32 AM, Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT gmail DOT
com