ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: TSM rant

2015-01-30 12:47:45
Subject: [ADSM-L] Antwort: Re: TSM rant
From: TSM <tsm AT PROFI-AG DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:44:15 +0100
Hello,

IT02929 is a seriuos defect in TSM and i cannot believe that it will not
be fixed immetiately.

First there was IBM common store which prevented my customers to go to TSM
7 ( CM had no TSM 7 support until some weeks ago),
now it is something else and sure there will be something yet unknown to
happen in future with tsm 7.x

If you compare VEEAM functionality to TSMVE you sure become tears in your
eyes.

i work with tsm since v3.7. it is like a football club which you choose
one for your live or forever.

but the question is: will my customers work with TSM in the future?

with best regards
stefan savoric