ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Communication server to server

2013-12-11 03:36:50
Subject: [ADSM-L] Communication server to server
From: mik <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 00:34:53 -0800
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply,

For the firewall when i do

telnet ip_TSMSERVER2 tcp/ip_port on TSM_SERVER1 and
telnet ip_TSM_SERVER1tcp/ip_port on TSMSERVER2

The connection was established.

On the TSM_SERVER1
tsm: TSM_SERVER1>q admin

Administrator Days Since Days Since Locked? Privilege Classes
Name Last Access Password Set
-------------- ------------ ------------ ---------- -----------------------
ADMIN <1 1,017 No System

On the TSMSRVER2
tsm: TSMSERVER2>q admin

Nom de l'admini- Jours icoul- Jours icoul- Verrouilli? Classes de privilhges
strateur is depuis le is depuis la
dernier difinition
acchs du mot de
passe
---------------- ------------ ------------ ----------- -----------------------
ADMIN <1 6 Non Systhme

We have already set serverpassword
the TSM_SERVER1 since long time and the TSMSERVER2 since yesterday (date we
begin to try the communication)

When i do on the TSMSERVER2 that, i have

tsm: TSMSERVER2>ping server TSM_SERVER1
ANR1706I Le test de la ligne (ping) du serveur 'TSM_SERVER1' a riussi ` itablir
une connexion.

And when i do on the TSM_SERVER1 that, i have
tsm: TSM_SERVER1>ping server TSMSERVER2
ANR1705W Ping for server 'TSMSERVER2' was not able to establish a connection.
ANS8001I Return code 4.

I don't understand ^^

Thanks for the help guy.

Regards, Mickael.