ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] V6.2.5 to V6.3.4.200 Linux Server Upgrade

2013-10-30 10:31:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] V6.2.5 to V6.3.4.200 Linux Server Upgrade
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 10:29:51 -0400
Just checking for any issues/gotchas in performing these upgrades.  I want
to get all my servers up to the latest.

>From what I found in books online, this should be a simple 1-upload and
install base 6.3.4 (from Passport), 2-install 6.3.4.200 patch,
 3-re-activate licenses.    None of the mess of upgrading from 6.1 to 6.3.
 Of course, I will backup the DB, devconfig, volhist.

Am I missing anything?  Anyone else do this on Linux?  Any war-stories?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
TSM Software & Hardware Administrator