ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM cfg-mgr and managed servers during 5.5 > 6.3 upgrade

2012-06-10 06:37:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM cfg-mgr and managed servers during 5.5 > 6.3 upgrade
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 12:36:07 +0200
Agreed. I haven't noticed any problems in my unsupported CM configuration
either.

I did notice some strange effects with a 5.5 library manager and mixed 6.2 and
5.5 clients, where the 5.5 clients were unable to access the drives that are
also used by the 6.2 clients, even though the LM has no problems and the LM and
the 5.5 LC are on the same LPAR....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post