ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars

2011-07-25 11:21:23
Subject: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:13:34 -0400
I am having consistent problems with audio quality on the Technical Exchange
Series Webinars. As far as I can tell from hearing the sound, different
packets are being converted to the analog signal for the headphones in the
wrong order. The severity of the effect varies between webinars; in some
cases it is just annoying, but in other cases it is so bad I have to give
up on listening to the speaker and settle for looking at the slides. I get
the same problem with Firefox and Internet Explorer 6 (my management is
still mandating that level for desktop computers). I have not run into
similar problems with streaming audio from other Web sites. Are other
people having this problem? Does anyone have suggestions for diagnosing
the underlying cause?