ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars

2011-07-25 11:41:59
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Technical Exchange Series Webinars
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:32:29 -0700
Thomas, I can follow up with this. Do you have some specific examples of
some webinars that were bad recording quality? Let me knoiw via the list, or
you can also send me an email to my work ID at ddcanan AT us.ibm DOT com.

Dave Canan
Advanced Technical Support
TSM Performance
ddcanan AT us.ibm DOT com