ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 OS and Hardware Requirements

2010-04-15 15:02:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.2 OS and Hardware Requirements
From: Sam Rawlins <sam.rawlins AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:59:53 +0300
Hi Lesli, Phil,

I would check with your IBM rep in preparing for this upgrade. I am not
certain, but I think that 32-bit Windows is simply right out. The memory
requirements have grown past what 32-bit can provide, and Windows was the
last hold out in this area anyways; I believe it was the only supported
32-bit OS in TSM 6.1. The page below states "some functionality is not
available on the 32-bit systems" but I'm not even sure IBM will sell you the
32-bit product.

--
Sam Rawlins