ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Virtual TSM

2010-02-03 08:34:19
Subject: [ADSM-L] Virtual TSM
From: Micka <tsm-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:32:46 -0500
Thanks for the info! That's typical of vendors.. any excuse to not support
their own product. Although I can't say I have ever needed to use the support
but would be handy if it came to it.

The VM guest would be hosted on a VMware ESX Server 3i. So if I did virtualise
it and had a tape library connected.. they won't support the TSM server at all?

Have you ever got it working on a VMware ESX server?