ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Trying to uninstall Tivoli client directory on C drive without affecting the D drive tivoli installation

2009-09-15 14:32:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] Trying to uninstall Tivoli client directory on C drive without affecting the D drive tivoli installation
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:31:26 -0400
Hello,

A Windows Client D drive was recently lost and  a restore was done by
installing the Tivoli Client on the C:/ and restoring it. Now I am
trying to uninstall from the C:/  but unable to, Is there a way to
Completely uninstall the Tivoli Directory from the C:/ drive without
affecting the  D:/ drive?

When I try to delete the Tivoli folder I get the following

"Tivoli is being used by another person or program close any programs
that might be using the file and try again"

I'm not sure if its the D drive installation that's causing this or what.

Thanks in Advance!