ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM admin processes

2009-01-28 10:02:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM admin processes
From: "Schneider, John" <John.Schneider AT MERCY DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:00:19 -0600
For those of you with Servergraph, there is a standard report on missed
filespaces.  If you sort it by days since last backup, it often shows
you filespaces that missed even though the rest of the machine backed
up.  Those tend to be filespaces that have been removed from a system or
renamed.  We have cleaned up TB of wasted TSM space that way.

Best Regards,

John D. Schneider
Phone: 314-364-3150
Cell: 314-750-8721