ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] thanks...............

2007-09-18 04:51:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] thanks...............
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:23:01 +0530
Hi Larry

Good luck .....

 ( o )
 -------
I,I ' ' I,I
  "(("

    ))

With Best Regards,

Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********