ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] thanks...............

2007-09-17 09:27:53
Subject: [ADSM-L] thanks...............
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:25:11 -0400
Hello all,

I've been on this list perhaps 10 or so years from when this animal
was named ADSM.. Asked a lot of question and probably answered as many.
Although my site is probably modest in comparison to many on this list,
the core concepts are the same nonetheless.

This sort of knowledge sharing is very helpful. Obviously asking others
with experience is helpful, but also the process of answering questions
clarifies one's own understanding. Although TSM administration was
only one of several hats I wore, at times it was my primary focus.

I'm taking my retirement after 30 years with the state and likely
taking work elsewhere. If that involves TSM then I will reincarnate on
the list with another email address.

Thanks for all the help.

Larry Clark
NYS Thruway Authority
(518)-471-4202
Certified:
Aix 4.3 System Administration
Aix 4.3 System Support
Tivoli ADSM/TSM V 3 Consultant

contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or otherwise exempt
from disclosure under applicable law.  If this electronic message is from an
attorney or someone in the Legal Department, it may also contain confidential
attorney-client communications which may be privileged and protected from
disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this message in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying is strictly prohibited.  Please notify the New York State
Thruway Authority immediately by either responding to this e-mail or calling
(518) 436-2700, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.