ADSM-L

Re: PIT-Restore does not show dirs

2006-08-02 16:57:37
Subject: Re: PIT-Restore does not show dirs
From: Aaron Becar <ab032 AT BYUH DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:59:07 -1000
End user training is also very important and disclosures and other
documentation should be given to the user so situations do not happen.
To you have training meetings or anything like that?  Documentation
about how it works and what you business process are for TSM should all
be known by the end users.