ADSM-L

Re: CPU usage and sizinging

2005-09-27 14:31:00
Subject: Re: CPU usage and sizinging
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:29:21 -0400
I am not sure, but when you have topas running, hit "c" to toggle to
display each cpu usage and overall usage.  Looking at the cpu usages here,
it appears work load is divided among  cpus here.  I do not know all the
details of how the system divide up the work load, but I would image there
is some sort of instructions given in the system/aix how to divide up.

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/27/2005
02:05:35 PM: