ADSM-L

Encryptkey

2005-09-13 10:37:15
Subject: Encryptkey
From: "Bradley, Gabby" <Gabby.Bradley AT REXHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:21:42 -0400
For those of you who use the encryptkey do you have a set password for all
your clients or do you have individual passwords for each client ? We are
trying to implement this at our site and these were some of the questions
that were asked. (Security is an issue for us, so a common password would
not be likely)  Have you had any problems with this key ?  Thanks

----- Confidentiality Notice -----
This e-mail and any attached documents contain confidential information
belonging
to the sending entity, Rex Healthcare, and is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity(s) associated with the recipient addresses listed in
the message
header.  The authorized recipient of this information is prohibited from
disclosing this
information to any other party.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance
on the
contents of the email and/or attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you
received this
e-mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange
for return
or destruction of this information.

To report abuse or inappropriate use, please email abuse AT rexhealth DOT
com.(b)