ADSM-L

Re: Unsuccessful BMR for win2k3 : OS not registered message ...

2005-09-02 09:58:30
Subject: Re: Unsuccessful BMR for win2k3 : OS not registered message ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 15:58:20 +0200
Henrick,

Thanks for you suggestion, but it doesn't apply to this particular case
: no Trend antivirus on this server, and anyway I would not be in a
position connecting from another machine as the network interface seems
not to be started on the server (even ping fails ...)
Thanks anyway !
Cheers

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******