ADSM-L

Re: Unsuccessful BMR for win2k3 : OS not registered message ...

2005-09-08 02:55:36
Subject: Re: Unsuccessful BMR for win2k3 : OS not registered message ...
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 08:55:14 +0200
Kyle, Leigh,

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate ! I tried several methods to
restore this client, carefully following your recommendations :
unfortunately none of them worked 100 %... The machine came up again,
but with some parts of the software not usable anymore ...
Every time I tried to restore systemstate, the last message I got was  :
ANS4005E Error processing '': file not found.
So I suppose something was not properly backed up.
I'm now going to perform some tests on other servers, to avoid getting
such annoyances again ...
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******