ADSM-L

Re: Required information for MS-SQL Backup

2004-05-25 04:40:26
Subject: Re: Required information for MS-SQL Backup
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 10:39:39 +0200
Hi Sujay,

If not already done, have a look at this, everything is very well
explained :
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/DataProtectionforMicrosoftSQLSer
ver2.2.1.html

Cheers.

Arnaud

Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com