ADSM-L

Re: Required information for MS-SQL Backup

2004-05-25 09:42:21
Subject: Re: Required information for MS-SQL Backup
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 07:57:33 -0400
Sujay,

You should look at the latest version of the User' Guide:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/index.jsp?toc=/com.ibm.itstorage.doc/toc.xml

Look on the left-hand side for "Storage Manager for Databases".

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 05/25/2004
04:39:39 AM: