ADSM-L

Re: TSM and DR

2003-09-19 14:51:03
Subject: Re: TSM and DR
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:19:06 -0600
This is what the REUSEDELAY sequential media storage pool option is for.

Of course, as others have already noted, hopefully your last database
backup is a lot more recent than a month ago. You should be doing TSM
database backups on a regular basis, ideally once a day.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM>
09/19/2003 10:51