ADSM-L

Re: TSM and DR

2003-09-19 14:00:52
Subject: Re: TSM and DR
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:32:01 -0400
very true.

we do a DB backup every day after all the copying and migration is done.

>>> Steve.Schaub AT HAWORTH DOT COM 09/19/03 01:28PM >>>
If someone has not taken a TSM DB backup for 3 months, they weren't
really serious about DR in the first place.

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer
Haworth, Inc
616-393-1457 (desk)
616-412-0544 (numeric page)
4120544 AT Archwireless DOT net (text page)
WWJWMTD